Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects for Android in GNU Savannah

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects for Android in GNU Savannah
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:36:47 -0500

On 12/22/11 10:59 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
        Do we have enough personnel and machine capacity on Savannah to
        handle all the projects that want hosting and DO run on GNU?

     In practice, yes.

In that case, we can also host packages that run on Replicant.

But this one won't run on Replicant, because of the camera problem,
so it can't be hosted here.

In that case, I'll add it to Savannah's hosting policy.

--
Michael J. Flickinger