Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:24:08 -0400

Karl Berry wrote:

>     There was a hard-coded --no-plugins being passed to bzr in
>     /usr/local/bin/sv_membersh .

Amusingly, logging and plugins are disabled for authenticated users, but
not for anonymous users. Hence 8GB of (pointless, AFAICS) log file of
people typing "bzr pull" over the past 2+ years.

I might enable logrotated logging for auth users, since it could be
conceivably useful.

>     If it seems ok, I will switch Emacs to use this rather than the
>     bzr-hookless-email cron job.
>
> Give it a try, if you haven't already.

Done. We'll see how long this takes to break...