Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #14586] svn import for gnustep-nonfs

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #14586] svn import for gnustep-nonfsf
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:03:07 -0400

The FSF has no such requirement or even preference. In fact, we have tried
multiple times to get this changed, but some GNU folks prefer CVS.

We do have painfully limited staff time, but if someone wants to implement
other VCS for web pages, I personally would be extremely happy. We would not
stand in the way and would do our best to facilitate (after the new server
deployment is done).

(GNA was not run by FSFE btw.)