Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnustep-nonfsf download Area

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnustep-nonfsf download Area
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:41:55 GMT

    the gnustep-nonfsf looks unlucky in its birth!
    When I use the "Downloads" link I get:

I confirm that https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=gnustep-nonfsf
yields a 404 message(*), and that
download0:/srv/download/gnustep-nonfsf/ contains some files.

I no longer know how all these things are intended to fit together. I
hope one of the others can fix can fix ... --sorry, karl.

(*) And the message contains a relative url, which should be absolute to
be useful.