[Savannah-hackers-public] New VMs delivered

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] New VMs delivered
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:26:18 -0600

In other news...

Ruben has finished setting up the new hardware for the latest hosting
server.  And with that he has delivered two new VMs for us!  Yay!
Thanks Ruben!

The one I am most interested in is now called 'nfs1'.  It has 30G,
100G, 200G, and 300G partitions for the root partition, download, vcs,
and video partitions respectively.  That should be a good amount of
space for everything on the new system.  I can log into the system.
It is a minimal system at the moment and needs everything.

Assaf, The one you will be interested in is now called
'frontend-dev'.  It is the same Trisquel OS version as frontend0.  And
it also is a minimal system at the moment and needs everything.

Yay!  :-)

Bob