Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:00:19 -0600

Hello John,

john wrote:
> Where can I get a good new copy of the software for thenooelec SDR USB
> device?  Thank You, Pastor John Kupel

You have reached the Savannah Hackers mailing list.  This is the
mailing list we use for hacking on Savannah.  Savannah is the GNU
Project free software forge.  You can learn more about Savannah here:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/

But you are asking about a software defined radio.  I am sorry but we
don't know much about SDRs here.

I suggest you write to the GNU Radio project mailing list.  They
should have good expertise concerning SDRs.  I suspect.  I don't
really know but I hope so since I am recommending them to you.  Here
is their mailing list information page.