Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: GNU Elpa not reachable (possibly OT)

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: GNU Elpa not reachable (possibly OT)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:21:28 -0700

Hello Joost,

Joost Kremers wrote:
> I'm forwarding the email below, originally posted to help.gnu.emacs, because
> Eli Zaretski suggested I do so.

> > https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/archive-contents (error http 400)

Yes.  But we over here for Savannah don't have anything to do with
Emacs ELPA.  Have no access to the elpa.gnu.org system.  I don't even
know who those responsible would be.  I can only refer to the project
page.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

That lists the expected people for Emacs.  That's the best I can
suggest and all I know about.  Although perhaps others on the list
might know more details about Emacs ELPA.

Bob