[Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:54:37 +0100 (CET)

 n> Project page:       http:///projects/bravegw/
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Doesn't look like a useful http-address to me.

  Fixed it, thanks for the report.

> This LOOKS like it would already be there. I just tried and could not
> to a checkout as the CVSROOT directory did not exist.

  True, I added a note at the end of the mail to explain that a delay
is to be expected. You're now able to access the tree, aren't you ?

> By the way: is savannah officially online now? Then you should fill
> out the Brave GNU World standard questions for it right away as I am
> currently writing the next issue and could directly raise some
> attention.

  Not yet. It's pretty much working fully as far as CVS is concerned
but needs a few more miles to be trusted. The GNATs and Mailman are being
worked on by Guillaume, Mark and Hugo.

  Thanks for your help,