[Savannah-hackers] Re: libc in Savannah

From: Andreas Jaeger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: libc in Savannah
Date: 15 Feb 2001 09:02:09 +0100

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

> Andreas Jaeger writes:
>  >
>  > >        Could you, please try to update the HTML pages from the CVS tree
> and
>  > > let me know if you encounter problems ?
>  >
>  > What do you mean exactly?  Are there any instructions on how to do
>  > this?
>  >

>  Sure, here https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=37. Checkout the
> HTML tree, change a page (add a trailing white space for instance), commit
> and check that it immediately shows on www.gnu.org/software/libc/.

Thanks.

I just noticed that anonymous CVS doesn't work:
$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/webcvs login
(Logging in to address@hidden)
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server subversions.gnu.org rejected access to
/webcvs for user anoncvs

(I tried an empty password),

Do you have any idea what's broken?

Andreas