Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gnu-paperclips

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gnu-paperclips
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:49:57 +0000

>>> Loic Dachary <address@hidden> 15-Feb-01 9:30:58 PM >>>
>Approved.

Thanks.

We currently have 2 modules that are directly related to paperclips:

paperclips
socketserver

I use 2 because paperclips depends on socketserver but socketserver
is a more general tool that could be used in other software.

Would you prefer that I register another project for socketserver or
can we maintain it as a second module owned by the paperclips
project?

If the latter I guess I should just move the socketserver CVS
directory (contained in /home/cvs/gnu-socketserver) to the paperclips
CVS module?

Nic