[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Software Patents exam

From: hgayosso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Software Patents examples
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:40:08 -0500

If it already is an official GNU package, it will be approved shortly.
Otherwise it must be discussed on address@hidden for approval.

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I don\'t think that the list will be released under the GNU FDL,
it will be released with the disclaimer it usually goes with GNU web pages. But
this needs to be decided by RMS.
Package: Software Patents examples

Examples on how software patents have damaged Free Software Projects.

There is an email alias: address@hidden

it is being archived, but the goal is to publish and maintain a list of all
these examples.

RMS requested this list to be created, and currently only he and myself are
working on it, but the intention is to make it public so we get more help.

There won\'t be a need for mailing list at this point, but there will be need
for CVS and for a website.