Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.o

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU and FSF Organizational Files
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:48:58 -0500

Jeff Bailey <address@hidden> wrote:

> How is this different than the 'gnudocs' repository that already exists?

I don't know that it is.  Perhaps "gnuorg" could just a directory within
that.

It seems that gnudocs is not displayed by default (at least, I can't find it
by searching), which is they way we'd want gnuorg.

So, could you create a subdir in 'gnudocs' and put me in charge of it so
that I can add people to the project "gnuorg" subproject and give them
update access, etc.?

(I assume based on what we did with www.gnu.org that it's possible to have
 subprojects with people in control of them.  If not, who is currently in
 control of gnudocs and what is in there now?)