Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy
Date: 09 Mar 2001 15:13:17 +0900

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> writes:
> could you send me that program, I have a similar set up at the office.

Here 'tis.  Note that the proxy at my work seems to close the connection
after some timeout period, so this may not be a great solution for
interactive use, but it's probably fine for doing CVS updates &c.

Does anyone know if there's a way of telling an http proxy not to
timeout?  I didn't find anything on a quick grep through the rfcs.

Also, this program probably won't compile on a non-GNU system...

-Miles

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche