Re: [Savannah-hackers] GNATS host?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] GNATS host?
Date: 14 Mar 2001 19:36:46 +0100

    HG> Milan Zamazal <address@hidden> writes:
    >> As for GNATS, I don't know what features you need exactly,

    HG> One of the needed features in Jeff Bailey's words:

    HG>   gnatsd needs to have a command added to it to provide details
    HG> on the schema.

Well, what does "details" mean exactly?

    >> but please submit your requirements via
    >> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl or to
    >> address@hidden  If they're simple enough to be included into
    >> GNATS 4, I'll try to do it.

    HG> Is this actively maintained?

Yes.

    HG> I opened a PR some time ago (Tue Jul 25 13:04:00 PDT 2000)

    HG> And it is still open.

I've been answering new PRs since January 2001 or so.  I'm going to walk
through all the older unhandled PRs too, but it's a tedious and time
consuming work (though it has a very high priority now) so it'll take me
some time and I've to ask for some significant amount of patience.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Why waste keystrokes when you can waste CPU cycles instead?
                                                Karl Fogel