[Savannah-hackers] The savannah project

From: Pete
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] The savannah project
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:07:21 +1030

 Dear Mr.GNUisance,
Sorry :
To whomever it might concern.

I would like to help this GnU project if possible.
I found mention of the Savannah Project on the FreeDevelopers Mailing list and
I may be of someuse to you.

Currently I am Involved with the CronosII (Email Client Project) at where I do the documentation (manuals) and try
to get the developers to patch the worst of the spelling mistakes in the GUI.
(Which is sometimes the pot calling the kettle black)

I have some experience with Website maintainence and ssh through this project
and general experience with Graphics and CAD programs as  Stage Lighting

Point me at some info and I will see if I can help.

Peter Gossner
Woodside South Australia.