Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened here?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened here?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:24:43 -0700 (MST)

            I changed the state of the project from GNU to non GNU in the
    Savannah database. I also added a phrase in the main page for each
    package on Savannah that says 'is part' or 'is not part' of the GNU project
    according to this flag.

Thanks.  I think that is enough for right now.

            Another possible action is to suspend the latex-manual project in

That is possible, but I wouldn't like to something that drastic,
and I think it is not necessary.