[Savannah-hackers] Re: is now managed thru CVS

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: is now managed thru CVS
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:35:46 -0500 (EST)

When I try to login as jaffer to, it says:

   Savannah New Account Registration

   User is a kerberos principal but password do not match.  Please use
   your kerberos password for the first login and then change your
   Savannah password. This is necessary to prevent someone from stealing
   your account name.

   Login Name (if you have a account use that account name):

Because of a firewall, I was unable to get kerberos to work, and that
was years ago.  Is there any way to recover my account?  Back then I was