[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] gnucomm want to be a GNU package

From: Rich Bodo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] gnucomm want to be a GNU package
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

        By way of explanation, This project was approved by GNU some
        time ago and is on the gnu website
        http://www.gnu.org/software/gnucomm/gnucomm.html as a GNU
        project.  I received a kerberos password and I now have a
        savannah account.  I would like to check in some web pages and the
        first GNUCOMM application at this point.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | address@hidden | 650-964-4678