[Savannah-hackers] Setting up a project for a small part of the www page

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Setting up a project for a small part of the www pages
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:23:08 +0100

Is it possible to setup a project to manage just a few of the GNU
website pages?

Some time ago I suggested a change to the GNU Java web page. The
current page isn't that brilliant, it's a bit of a hidge podge.

The webmasters agreed and happily suggested I change it. I hand back
because I didn't feel that I really had the approval of the people who
seemed to be actually using the page.

If we could setup a savannah project to manage the page(s) we could
make the project leaders (or those  interested in the things the java
page does) members of the project and be sure that we had the correct
"buy-in" for changes.

Also: how close are we to managing mailing lists from savannah? It
seems to me that any "java-page" project would benefit from a mailing
list for it's members.

Nic