Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:07:31 +0200

Lorenzo Bettini writes:
 > - I noticed that html pages of my GNU packages (java2html, cpp2html and
 > gengetopt) are already handled through CVS (I saw that the user is
 > wwwcvs now, and i cannot directly modify them anymore); does it mean I
 > still have to register those two packages to savanah? Or shall I only
 > register myself for that package? In that case what should I do?

        You can create a project for each of them. You want to read
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.html#SEC00 for quick
instructions and http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.html#SEC0
to understand how things are organized in CVS. After you registered
your projects, you'll be granted write access to the CVS tree.

        Cheers,