Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:13:48 +0200

Guillaume Morin wrote:

> Dans un message du 18 avr à 17:47, Lorenzo Bettini écrivait :
> >       I saw that gengetopt, java2html and cpp2html were accepted; I also
> > created a CVS/SSH Shared key, but I still can't seem to make a cvs
> > checkout... which password should I use?
> > cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co software/gengetopt/
>
> This seems correct. You should be prompted for the passphrase of your
> SSH key. If it is not the case, could you verify that your key correct

well actually I get this request

address@hidden's password:

the key should be correct: I copied from identity.pub, and made sure
there are no line breaks, when I pasted it in the form.

> and that you have enabled RSA authentication in the ssh config files.

mh... maybe this is missing... could you please tell me how to do it, or
how I can check it?

many thanks in advance

        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |