[Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost

From: jonas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:17:04 +0200

Quoting Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>:

> I help the savannah project. I currently implement the
possibility to
> create mailing lists related to savannah projects. Fo
this, I will use a
> cron job on fencepost that will retrieve and parse a
XML dump of a part
> of the Savannah database. The problem is that I need
XML::DOM for that
> purpose. Since perl has not been installed as a Debian
package, there is
> no easy way to install it. So I plan to install it
from the source.
> Thus I'd like to know if you have comments on this and
if you could
> provide some pointers about the GNU Perl policy.

You should probably use CPAN to install it. I just
checked to see if it is available and it is;

Module          XML::DOM
(E/EN/ENNO/libxml-enno-1.02.tar.gz)
Module          XML::DOM::PerlSAX
(E/EN/ENNO/libxml-enno-1.02.tar.gz)