[Savannah-hackers] Re: new machine (aka

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new machine (aka
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:09:29 -0400

           Guillaume is doing some automatic mailing list handling from
   Savannah. The domain will be on fencepost tool
   (long thread about this in the archives). fencepost will have to handle
   multi domain and therefore can also handle some lists.

OK, so it's obvious to me what we want done wrt adding, other than we should decide what filename to use
for the aliases.  /com/mailer/aliases-freesoftware maybe? is a bit trickier since we need to migrate things from
the machine that's currently handling it, and there are apparently
lists there that are being actively used.