[Savannah-hackers] Re: putting sysadmin docs into savannah

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: putting sysadmin docs into savannah
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:50:25 +0200

Joel N. Weber II writes:
 >         * gnuscripts/sf_cvs: Update the list of groups of the anoncvs user
 >           to take in account the public flag of each project. Emacs is a
 >           special case (public + no anonymous) and will have to be fixed
 >           when the policy changes.
 >
 > What exactly are the semantics for emacs?  Can one use webcvs to view it?

        No. In fact Jaime replaced webcvs with viewcvs. And you're not
able to viewcvs it (try http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/).

 >    P.S. Am I wrong or did you remove the reader and password file
 >    sysadmin project yourself ? That fixes the problem too.
 >
 > I'm not really quite clear on what you're asking, but I don't think
 > I've done anything that resembles what you're asking about.

        My phrase is missing a bit it should read

    P.S. Am I wrong or did you remove the reader and password file
    from the CVSROOT of the sysadmin project yourself ? That fixes the
    problem too.

        But you did not do anything. I checked the log and found
another error specific to private projects and fixed it:

        * gnuscripts/sf_cvs: for private projects, revert chmod and
          cvsroot_init.

        It's harmless for the sysadmin project and I checked the other
two private projects.

        Cheers,