Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Evaluation: OJE

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Evaluation: OJE
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:42:48 -0600 (MDT)

If you have already sent some packages to the evaluators without first
sending their authors the explanation of what it means for something
to be a GNU package (see the other message), we need to clear up the
confusion in those cases.  We need to send each of those authors the
explanation, and then ask him "Is this what you and the other main
developers of this package want to do?"

I will take care of OJE, since I am already talking with Nic Ferrier.
Can you please take care of all the others?