Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS on subversions - commit bug

From: Gordon Matzigkeit
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS on subversions - commit bug
Date: 15 May 2001 12:00:07 -0600

 GM> I really don't understand. If anyone give me an hint.

Did you follow all the steps for correctly upgrading the Debian kcvs
package?  Loic wrote them down in a .texi file somewhere (probably in
gnudocs).

It sounds like CVS was not patched with the initgroups fix.  The
symptom is that anoncvs can't be a member of more than, say, 32 groups
at a time, even if the underlying kernel has been fixed.

Good luck,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <address@hidden>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// Go Figure (http://fig.org/figure/)