[Savannah-hackers] HTML tree recovery

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] HTML tree recovery
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 23:17:06 +0200

        Hi,

        In order to recover when something goes wrong I added the following
to the nightly script (gnudist:/home/www/bin/nightly).

###
# # Update the HTML tree from the CVS tree on subversions.gnu.org
# # This is needed if 1) the machine crashed, 2) subversions.gnu.org
# # was unreachable for some time due to network lossage.
###
echo "`date`  Making sure the HTML is up to date "
echo "`date`  Lines starting with C (conflict) mean trouble "
sudo -u webcvs sh -c "
    export CVS_RSH=ssh
    cd ${WWW_HOME}/html
    cvs -q update -d | grep -v '^?'
"

        I also removed blocs that I commented out two month ago
and that I left in case something went wrong for some reason. Apparently
nothing went wrong ;-)

        Cheers,