Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DocBook manual

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DocBook manual
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:10:18 +0200

        Your project was approved as a package that is not (yet) part
of the GNU project. We took in account the fact that you want to apply
for inclusion in the GNU project. Since you're french I propose that
we discuss this on address@hidden in order to reduce the
load of the evaluation team. We can clarify the most obvious points
before you actualy apply. Do you agree with this method ?

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
24 av Secretan      address@hidden