[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of bradabra

From: erics
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of bradabra
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 05:13:43 -0700

Éric Seigne <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: bradabra
System name: bradabra

Bradabra is a tool i\'ve made for my business.

I can manage customers, make out an invoice, a quotation and so on.

It\'s based on php, PostgreSQL (or other by a SQL Lib), and produce PDF files
(now with htmldoc, but maybe with panda pdf generator or pdflib ?).

The goal is to make a web-tool for small businesses.

This project is actually on http://www.rycks.com/libre/bradabra/ but only a
tarball is available.
Some people want to work with me on this project and we need something such as
savannah !