Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Open Object P

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Open Object Platform
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:26:19 +0200

        Hi,

        Unless I'm mistaken your Open Object Platform is not yet a GNU
project. Could you register your project again with another name (oop
for instance :-) ? Also it would be useful to have a pointer to the
code that already exists so that GNU evaluators can start working on
it and see if it matches the GNU coding standards.

        Thanks,