Re: [Savannah-hackers] Where is source for www/savannah.html

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Where is source for www/savannah.html
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:17:14 +0200

Olivier Berger writes:

 > I'm not sure I understand this very well :(

        My mail was not crystal clear, I admit.

 > I suggest that savannah.texi be included in the savannah repository
 > instead of savannah.html, as there is not in my opinion much info not
 > related to savannah in it...

        True. That should be done since the current situation is very
confusing.

 > Anyway : what do I need to update the source document, if I notice
 > something that could be better said ? Or do you mean you don't want me
 > to contribute ? ;)

        :-) I imported the documentation in the doc directory of the
Savannah CVS tree. Thanks for pushing me to do it, it's a lot better this
way.

        I'd appreciate if you could fix the savannah.texi to reflect the
new situation (How to publish this document), I'll take care of the old
CVS repository.

        Cheers,