[Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosting user groups on Savannah

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosting user groups on Savannah
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 01:47:43 -0600 (MDT)

            After a few mails with Hugo the "Linux User Group" was
    re-baptised Free Software user group. But the pages still contain a
    lot of Linux.

Please tell them simply that we have decided we should not host
pages for organizations--it raises too many complications.

Please change the Savannah instructions to say that we are offering
hosting for *software projects* and *software documentation projects*,
not for other activities.

If someone does request hosting for any other kind of activity,
and you feel like saying yes, please ask me first.