[Savannah-hackers] non-GNU mailing lists failure

From: Loic Dachary
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:16:48 +0200

        The non-GNU projects mailing lists are failing. When someone
subscribes thru the web interface, the confirmation mail he receives is

        I reported this a two or three weeks ago but Guillaume is in
vacations. I start to get complains on this subject and I'm pretty
helpless. I know nothing about Mailman, nothing about exim.

        Guillaume Moring (address@hidden) implemented the functionality
and documented some things at
and in the sysadmin.texi file but I failed to find anything related to the
handling of (the domain associated to non-GNU

        If someone could be kind enough to try to find out what is
happening and why (maybe solve it ;-), that would be greatly
appreciated. To reproduce the error you may do the following:

        attempt to subscribe by registering yourself on the form. Follow
the steps, it will fail and you'll have all the information related to the

        Thanks in advance for your help,

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
24 av Secretan      address@hidden