[Savannah-hackers] cvs shared key problem

From: Grégoire Hubert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs shared key problem
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:51:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I would like to change the SSH key in savannah, but anyway I change it,
when I want to check my updates, I find the old key again and again...

If I delete it, it tells me that I have no key, if I check, there is the
old one.
If I add a new key, it tells me that I have 2 keys, if I check, ther is
the old one...
If I try to upload my files, it asks me a password =/

Thanx for your support...

Best regards....

Gregoire.