[Savannah-hackers] Increasing Class Enrollments

From: Tools2Empower
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Increasing Class Enrollments
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:38:21 -0400

Dear Educator:
  I wanted to take just a moment of your valuable time to introduce you to a
tool that may help save you time and money.  My company sells and supports a
comprehensive and affordable Education Administration system specifically
designed to address the needs of non-traditional educators.
  Parabola Corporation's Training Manager system is used to administer diverse
types of educational programs: IT training, adult and continuing education,
trade, business, and professional education, youth training, and others.
  The Training Manager addresses most every aspect of education administration
including: client company management, student records, class & instructor
schedules, payments, refunds and cancellation fees, Invoicing & POs, letters &
certificates, corresponding by e-mail, linking to your CRM or Accounting
system, client/server and enterprise support, and much more.
  The Training Manager Web is also available for on-line student registrations,
scheduling, and e-commerce payments.
  The Training Manager has a demonstrated history of helping increase class
enrollments and optimizing administrative resources.  And, although The
Training Manager is packed with features, it costs significantly less than
competing products.
  To find out if The Training Manager is right for your organization you can
download a demo system at http://www.ParabolaCorp.com. Or, if you send your
mailing address and requirements to address@hidden, we would be glad to send
you a demo CD and evaluation packet.
  You may also contact me at the e-mail address or phone number listed below.
  Thank you for letting me take a moment of your time.

John Bates
Account Manager
Parabola Corporation
www.ParabolaCorp.com
address@hidden
703.506.1181
"Tools to Empower Educators"

Note: To be removed from this e-mail list please reply to this message and
include the word "Remove" in the Subject Line.  We apologize for any
inconvenience.