Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of new\'s cvs

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of new\'s cvs
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:53:53 +0100

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:23:46AM -0700, address@hidden wrote:

> Nicholas E. Walker <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: new\'s cvs
> System name: new-personal
>
> I am working as a sysadmin for the FSF, and have need of a CVS respository so
> as to be able to migrate source more easily between the machines on which I
> work.  The two main bits are the online ordering system code, and code for
> building source CD images.

I'd would like to ask your advice on the approval of this project, since I'm
not very familiar with the FSF administration. Is the code for ordering and
building CD images going to be distributed as software packages? or should
this be a private project? and are the names "new's cvs" and "new-personal"
appropriate for the project?

Best regards,
Jaime Villate