[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Sending m4 cvs commit notification to m4-com

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Sending m4 cvs commit notification to m4-commit list
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:24:06 +0100

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 11:35 am, Akim Demaille wrote:
> Loic> Gary V. Vaughan writes:
> >>  Excellent.  Thanks.  I knew about remote CVSROOT access, but
> >> wasn't aware that I needed to tweak commitinfo as well as loginfo.
> >> I'll RTFM instead of blindy copying another project's files from
> >> now on...
> :
> :)
> Gary, there is some good information, probably from Loic: see the
> ``Savannah :: Admin Documentation?? item on the Savannah pages.

That would be TFM I need to R then ;-)

Loic, after your change, my commits are being reported to the commit list
correctly.  But for some reason Akim's commits do not show up :-(  Akim,
is this a silent failure for you, or do you get an error message from the

  ())_. Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(|
  ( '/  Research Scientist       ,_())____
  / )=  GNU Hacker  \'      `&
`(_~)_  Tech' Author   =`---d__/