Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GOSSIP Simula

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GOSSIP Simulation Environment
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:56:37 +0200

 > If you think there are problems with the exception, I will consider
 > removing it.  I'm unsure myself whether it is _really_ a good idea.

        The exception is working for the header file only and this does
not achieve what you described. From your description it seems that LGPL
would better fit your needs. Is there a specific problem with the LGPL that
you want to avoid ?

        I won't discuss or question your licence choice beyond the
legal viability. You already guessed I'm in favor of GPL'ed libraries
but I'm not trying to convince you on this point.

        Cheers,