[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Mailing

From: Loic Dachary
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:11:54 +0200

FYI:

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Mailing list change Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:24:58 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, this sounds like a good idea.  One problem, is that on our SF page
it shows the mailling list and a link on there site.  A lot of people
wouldn't realize theres a mailling list if its hosted somewhere other then
SF.  Which, IMO isn't that big of a deal.

What does everyone think about moving the mailling lists over ?  Then
slowly, over the next few months move more things.  I can see us moving 100%
to Savannah in the next 6 months to a year.

Joseph Engo