[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Pablo -- The Publishe

From: nayaniabhishek
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Pablo -- The Publisher
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:49:43 -0400

Abhishek Nayani <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Pablo -- The Publisher
System name: pablo

The aim of this project is to create a free DTP software for linux. There are
not many applications in this area and even those which are present are not
satisfactory. We have started coding but need a place to host the project. We
are using the Qt library for this project. It will be a complete publishing
tool with support for CMYK, Text frames, Picture frames etc.. This project is
being taken up as an activity by the members of ProgsNet ( Programmers Network
-- www.progsnet.org).