[Savannah-hackers] Re: Hydrant(mailutils's MUA) ideas

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Hydrant(mailutils's MUA) ideas
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:19:31 -0700

(Added savannah-hackers to the cc: list)

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:09:21AM -0400, Alain Magloire wrote:

> > I had given your 'alain' access.  I have now switched it to 'alainm'.
>
> No go.
> # cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/home/cvs co hydrant
> cvs server: Updating hydrant
> cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
> `/home/cvs/hydrant': Permission denied
> cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/hydrant'
> cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

For some reason when I added alainm to the project, and remove alain,
it happened in the web interface, but not in the /etc/group file.
When I went and clicked on "Update developper permissions" once again,
it updated.

It should work for you now.

--
Abandon the search for truth; settle for a good fantasy.