Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnulib

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnulib
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:24:28 +0200

Jeff Bailey writes:
 > Hullo!  I don't think the gnulib project every got savannah'ized.
 > What's the best way to make this happen?

        Just register it as a normal project. If you agree I'll *move*
it from /cvs to /cvsroot/gnulib (default is to keep it and symlink
it). Assuming noone is using it at present that may be
acceptable. Keeping /cvs is an increasing headache :-)

        I did not savannahized it originally because it was so small and
apparently not used.

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
24 av Secretan      address@hidden