Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS: permission denied?

From: Alain Magloire
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS: permission denied?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:24:20 -0400 (EDT)

> Alain Magloire writes:
>  > >
>  > >  Sorry for the trouble. I should *really* urge everyone to switch
>  > > to /cvsroot/project instead of /cvs.
>  >
>  >
>  > I'd love to but ... I forgot my subersion passwd 8(
>  > So since it is still persistent in ~/.cvspass, I'm happy.
>  >

>       You can go to http://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostpw.php and you'll
> retrieve it.

Well that is the problem.  I can login to http://savannah.gnu.org,
no problem here.  But when cvs login/commit to suberversions.gnu.org
It does not work

PS:  Not a priority.
Can we nuke the login "alain", it will help to reduce the confusion.
The login assign to me way back is "alainm"  which is an old reminescence
of my University years.  But people(including me) get confused.  Since
"alainm" is the most widely used on GNU machines, "alain" should go.

Maybe we do not say it often, thanks for maitainning savannah.