Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kavlon Image Gall

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kavlon Image Gallery
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:31:06 -0500 (CDT)

My README did mention it was under the GPL in a very terse way. I added a
copy of GPL.txt to the tarball and copied the short GPL statement to the
index.php file. I'm also putting a copyright notice and a line stating the
program the file is from into each include. Because during development I
like to break every function and object into it's own file (which works
well in PHP) I don't want to put the 12 line statement into each
include. It'd simply be to spammy. If this will work I'll go ahead and
retar my last version and resubmit.

Thanks.

"All the best people in life seem to like GNU/LINUX." --Steve Wozniak as
edited by Loic Dachary.

*^*^*^*
Michael McGlothlin <address@hidden>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/