Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 8085 simulator

From: aaditya sood
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 8085 simulator
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:27:02 +0530 (IST)

hello.

I am sorry about the mistake. The package is at

http://www.aadityasood.net/software/sim85-0.81.src.tar.gz

and the index page is through
http://www.aadityasood.net/freesoftware.html

Will this do, or I have to resubmit through the web page?

regards.
--
aaditya

PS: My incoming mail is on a slow ERNET link so I might be some time before
mail gets to me.