[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Vacation Mail Pespond

From: sean
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Vacation Mail Pesponder
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:59:55 -0500

Sean Rima <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License: Man files etc and changes to the code base are all GNU GPL

Package: Vacation Mail Pesponder
System name: vacation
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Linux Vacation automatically replies to incoming mail
(This is a resubmission due to licence interoperability)
I have modified my exisiting code base licence to Modified BSD license
to cover all original parts of the vacation.c file. All changes by me
and others are covered by the GNU GPL licence as are Man files and other
files