[Savannah-hackers] Read-only CVS mirror ?

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Read-only CVS mirror ?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:19:52 +0000 (GMT)

The CVS repositories for the code for my GNU programs (adns, userv and
sauce) are maintained by me on my own systems.  Can I arrange for the
Savannah UI to reflect these repositories ?

They are currently made available to the public via my own anon-ftp,
anon-rsync and cvsweb (see for example the project home page
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/adns/).

I see that I can disable the CVS for each project, which I'll do in
the meantime.

Ian.