Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Readline Web Page

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Readline Web Pages
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:37:47 +0000

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 04:08:40PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> A package was submitted to
> Chet Ramey <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Readline Web Pages
> System name: readlineweb
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
> A placeholder for the Readline web pages.
> They already exist; check

I've changed the name of your project to "readline"; please read the comments
I sent you for the Bash project, which apply here too. The project's page is
and you should also see a link to it from the "My" page link.

If you have any problem uploading the Bash and Readline web pages, please let
us know.

Jaime Villate