Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of D-Moon-Blue

From: Matthias Weiss
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of D-Moon-Blue
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:20:23 +0100

Hi Jaime,
        sorry for my late reply but we have some real hard time recently
at the company I'm working.

I tried to login into freesoftware.fsf.org and savannah.gnu.org as user
"matthias_weiss" but was rejected both times.

Is there anything to do before I upload my code?
Is there a docu regarding project maintainance on savannah.gnu.org?

matthias