[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah - emacs - Python Exception Occurred

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah - emacs - Python Exception Occurred
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:05:12 +0000

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 12:03:15PM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Maybe Jaime Villate will have an idea on how to fix this problem.
> This is not fatal since the emacs directory is displayed but it's ugly.
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
>       Cheers,
>
> John Paul Wallington writes:
>  > Visiting
>  > http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/?only_with_tag=HEAD#dirlist
>  >
>  > returned a garbled page which included the following:
>  >
>  > Python Exception Occurred

If you want to see the "HEAD" branch of Emacs, the correct URL is:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/?only_with_tag=HEAD#dirlist

(I'm not sure you need the #dirlist at the end)

The one you tried doesn't work, because in the root directory /cvsroot/emacs
there are no branches defined.

If you got that wrong URL from the e-mail CVS commits notification, it is due
to a bug in the script, which I haven't had the time to fix yet. If you got
that URL somewhere else, I'd like to know where to fix it.

Thanks for reporting that problem.

Jaime Villate